About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 45 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar customer facing support role (Managed Services, Field Support)
- Experience with Cisco, Microsoft Exchange, VoIP, and backup systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience supporting Conference Rooms (phone, AV, presentation, etc.)
- Experience with Help Desk ticketing systems
- Experience with systems management solutions (JAMF, MDM, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus
- ITIL, CompTIA and Cisco certifications a PLUS
- First line of support for our East Coast Techspace locations and backup support of our West Coast locations
- Regularly perform MACs (Moves, Adds, and Changes) for our members moving in and out of locations
- Member support of Techspace technology services: network and Wi-Fi access, telephony, conference room A/V, printing, etc.
- Periodic training of Techspace staff on technology solutions
- Report up on metrics such as system uptime, resolution time, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Participate in RCAs for major events affecting availability
- Daily review of support ticket queues and timely follow up or resolution of all service requests
- Infrastructure Support, including but not limited to:
- Administration of servers
- Perform and verify backup jobs
- Periodic review of system logs
- Serve as primary contact for IT vendors
- Provide project support and coordination for various projects (e.g. Enterprise customer move-ins, office builds, infrastructure refresh, etc.)
- Administrative tasks such as invoice review and approval, bandwidth review and reporting, etc.
- Work with vendor partners to ensure SLAs are consistently met
- Occasional travel will be required (2 weeks per quarters)
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork