About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 45 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the team
The Digital Group is responsible for setting the vision and strategy for our apps, business systems and analytics in order to elevate the workplace experience and drive business outcomes. And we’re just getting started. The Associate Product Manager will be responsible for executing and iterating on the product vision for our growing set of consumer-facing products, working with teams across the company to bring them to fruition. You will report to the VP of Digital, working closely with business stakeholders and clients to seek out new ideas that solve real problems. As an early member of our team, you will have the opportunity to touch and influence every aspect of digital product development and innovate on what it means to deliver a great day at work.
Who you are
- You have experience working in software development or a similar environment, and know what it takes to get a team to deliver.
- You think on your feet and you have the communication skills to keep others aware and in sync of decisions and changes.
- You're excited about learning new skills and exploring new directions in design, engineering and product thinking. A technical background is a plus but not required.
- You have familiarity with different methods of software development, including Scrum, Kanban, Agile and waterfall.
- You are a team player.
- Based in NYC
What you will do
- Work with the designers and engineering teams to maintain the backlog, define acceptance criteria and oversee the workflow of features necessary to bring a product to life.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and subject matter experts to define and execute on product requirements.
- Be responsible for product success by setting, measuring and achieving product goals.
- Run A/B tests and other experiments to constantly improve KPIs.
- Conduct internal customer research efforts and translate data into insights.
- Build training materials and play an active role in the socialization of new systems or tools.
- Help us grow an incredible product culture.
- 3+ years of work experience and/or 1+ years in product or engineering.
- Proven ability to articulate, measure and improve KPIs using business intelligence tools.
- Project management experience that enables you to effectively plan and manage projects
- Experience with sales operations is a major plus.
- Strong understanding of how to conduct user research.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork