Our Operations Associates are the heart of our member experience. You’re the do-ers and the first face people see. Members rely on you for a wide range of things from hot coffee in the morning to a high-five when they close their biggest deal. You ensure a smooth operation for them by moving quickly and effortlessly around the office, popping in and out of the storage room for supplies, and making everyone’s day brighter and more productive. You can hold your own when the Community Manager is out of the office because you’re a teammate that understands the members more than anyone else and can handle the day to day business of the space. You’re looking for a role where you can develop your professional skills, dip your toe into sales and marketing and a chance to flex your creative muscles. You’re excited to put on themed events that energize your members. You take the extra time to print signage and build magnificent displays because you know the magic is in the details. You’re proactive and take ownership over managing inventory and ordering your location’s supplies. You love to work with your hands and see the physical results. Your thoughtful conversation and care will strengthen bonds between members in our community. You love to jump in and help.
Industrious helps companies of all sizes find their office home so that they can do their best work. Our team is rewriting the book on productivity by creating a new workplace experience.
We are Industrious.
We’re building a team of considerate collaborators who don’t think inside the box. In fact, we don’t even see one. Come join us.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- No member request is too big or too small for you to handle. You find yourself smiling when restocking the fridge and fixing the printer
- You’re energized by meeting people and work well in a team because you like supporting and assisting to help a larger plan come together
- You can create order out of chaos and are always planning ahead. You come up with solutions before anyone knows there is a problem
- You’re resilient. You know the value of having a routine, but you’re ready for the bumps too
- You’re willing to get your hands dirty and realize the behind the scenes work is not always glamorous
- You always look to improve and make things more efficient because staying busy is your happy speed
Industrious in the News:
- How Industrious is changing the coworking Industry
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork
Industrious is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Industrious believes that diversity is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity of our people. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.