About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 40 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the Role:
We're looking for a self-starter to manage a complex space for startups, traditional businesses, regional offices of national firms, small businesses, and freelancers. This person will be responsible for maximizing our tenant experience through outstanding customer service, maintaining an extraordinary sense of community, running the day-to-day operations of the campus, and planning engaging tenant events.
As the Campus Manager of a new location, you will be an integral part of getting our operations and standards off of the ground. Prior to the opening of the location, you'll work cross-functionally with the team to determine standard operating procedures, network with key community stakeholders, and spearhead local marketing efforts and events.
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
- Facilitating outstanding customer service
- Oversee the concierge process for all tenant-related requests and inquiries
- Oversee all campus amenities, maintaining high standards and quality offerings
- Creating a warm and welcoming environment via Industrious hospitality initiatives
- Liaise with campus vendors ensuring quality and diversification of offerings
- Curate tenant events that cultivate a sense of community and attract active participants
- Resolve tenant issues with professionalism and patience
- Managing initiatives designed to develop community relationships
- Inputting and maintaining accurate data across various platforms
- Overseeing and executing daily campus operations
- Connect with facilities team on campus operations and maintenance
- Management of local vendors and the on-site team
- 3 - 7 years of work experience in sales, hospitality, customer service, or business operations
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Self-starter who has the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to connect well with people; warm and approachable
- Team player
- Reliable, inquisitive, patient
- Passion for delighting customers
- Professional demeanor
- Enjoys continuous change and improvement
- High hustle quotient: willing to get your hands dirty as necessary to move fast and get things done
- Prior leadership experience a plus
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News: