About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 40 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a self-starter to manage a complex of space for startups, traditional businesses, regional offices of national firms, small businesses, and freelancers. This person will be responsible for maximizing our occupancy through sales techniques and outstanding customer service, maintaining an extraordinary sense of community, running the day-to-day operations of the space, developing creative local marketing strategies, and planning engaging member events.
As the Community Manager of a new location, you will be an integral part of getting our operations, sales and marketing efforts off the ground. Prior to the opening of the location, you'll work cross-functionally with the team to network with key community stakeholders, and spearhead local marketing efforts and events.
- Facilitating outstanding customer service
- Creating a warm and welcoming environment via Industrious hospitality initiatives
- Resolve member issues with professionalism and patience
- Devise and execute local marketing strategies to generate leads
- Conduct sales tours to execute on sales strategy and maintain high occupancy
- Managing community initiatives designed to develop member relationships
- Inputting and maintaining accurate data across various platforms
- Overseeing and executing daily office operations
- Liaison with facilities team on building operations and maintenance
- Management of local vendors and potentially an Operations Associate
- 3 - 7 years of work experience in sales, hospitality, customer service, or business operations
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Self starter who has the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to connect well with people; warm and approachable
- Team player
- Reliable, inquisitive, patient
- Passion for delighting customers
- Professional demeanor
- Enjoys continuous change and improvement
- High hustle quotient: willing to get your hands dirty as necessary to move fast and get things done
- Prior leadership experience a plus
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News: