About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 40 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
Scaling any business as rapidly as we are is exciting and challenging. We’re lucky to be starting with a product we know thousands of people across the country love, a strong financial position, and a team of fantastic people. Critical to Industrious’ growth is the successful acquisition of new members in both existing and newly opening markets. Your role a New Member Advisor is to convert interested leads into members of our national network of offices, understanding our potential members’ needs, sharing more about Industrious, and own the sale through close.
The majority of your day-to-day will be focused on remote sales: speaking with potential members over the phone and leading ongoing follow up and nurturing. You will also be working closely with our Member Development Associates & Marketing Team, who work to convert leads to tour, to ensure a healthy sales pipeline. Given the fast-paced growth at Industrious, this is a role that will require a degree of innovation, building, and comfort with ambiguity.
The role can be based from any Industrious location, with a preference for Los Angeles or Chicago.
You are a great fit for this role if:
- You love getting to know people: Sales, for you, is personal. You understand the importance of getting to know someone and truly understanding what makes our product a fit for them. You love to ask questions and make connections. We approach everything we do with hospitality, and you are able to imbue that into your everyday interactions, even over the phone.
- You love making a sale: you really enjoy sharing a product you care about with people who might benefit from it. You have a knack for educating others and getting them excited about a new concept. Your instincts for understanding others’ needs, your excellent communication skills, and your tenacity combine to make you a great salesperson.
- You are excited about a day of phone calls: This role requires you to be “on” for pitch after pitch, customizing and sounding original for every individual company’s needs. You are naturally energetic about your passions (and helping people find their perfect & productive office space is one of them). Maintaining engagement and energy in this type of environment will contribute to your overall success.
- You can think on your feet: You can quickly switch gears when something goes wrong. Your lead switches gears and is curious about a location you didn’t prepare for them? You quickly change tacks and get the information they need without a ruffle. You’re very much a duck gliding on a lake while your feet are paddling furiously underwater to connect the dots and create a seamless user experience.
- You can create and lead: You’ll be building the plane as you fly, with guidance and support from our existing team as we build this new sales team. You always have buzzing in the back of your mind “how can we do this better?” The systems and best practices you put in place now will pave the way for how we do things going forward.
- Exceptional closing skills while still remaining welcoming and empathetic
- You have sold a product or service before in a role that required you to pitch 5-8 times/day
- You have consistently hit sales targets in your past roles
- You are a team player who is motivated by the success of others
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- Meet Industrious CEO: The Entrepreneur That Raised $150 Million To Take On WeWork
- There's a new use for America's dying malls: co-working
- Industrious Buys TechSpace, Adding Seven New Locations to Portfolio