About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 40 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
- You are an experienced Product Manager with a demonstrable passion for building products that are intuitive and effective.
- You are adept at prioritization, even in the face of multiple conflicting or ambiguous inputs.
- You are a creative problem solver, using insights from customer research, competitive intelligence, and internal data to deliver solutions that directly address customer and business pain points.
- You are a communicator and leader, able to share your product roadmap and vision clearly and convincingly.
- You understand the power of experimentation and can help set up experiments and feedback loops to know whether we delivered the results that we planned for.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as a product expert, working closely with stakeholders and internal customers to create innovative solutions from concept to completion.
- Be responsible for product success by setting, measuring and achieving product goals.
- Run A/B tests and other experiments to constantly improve KPIs.
- Lead internal customer research efforts and translate data into insights.
- Build product frameworks and processes that empower other teams to execute with clarity and efficiency.
- Build training materials and play an active role in the socialization of new systems or tools.
- Help us grow an incredible product culture.
- At least 5+ years of experience, including 2-3 years working on SaaS or internal products. Some experience with enterprise apps, such as Salesforce, Zuora, Concur or NetSuite is required.
- Proven ability to articulate, measure and improve KPIs using business intelligence tools.
- Experience with sales operations is a major plus.
- Strong understanding of how to conduct user research.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- Meet Industrious CEO: The Entrepreneur That Raised $150 Million To Take On WeWork
- There's a new use for America's dying malls: co-working
- Industrious Buys TechSpace, Adding Seven New Locations to Portfolio