About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 40 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry.
About the Role:
This year, Industrious is building a range of products and services that solve the needs of large commercial landlords. One such product is to provide programming and manage amenities for the office tenants of the buildings in which our coworking spaces are typically located. This is a critical part of our longer-term competitive strategy, and an important proof point that we can execute a new product for a new kind of customer.
Industrious is hiring a Hospitality Experience Coordinator to join our team in Chicago to create high-impact customer experience initiatives for thousands of tenants. This person will help in delivering exceptional service, planning and executing engaging events, and keeping a strong pulse on wants and needs of customers. Success will mean providing a happier, more productive, and more connected workplace for thousands of customers.
- Facilitating outstanding customer service
- Assist the Hospitality Experience Manager with event logistics and coordination of individual events that delight tenants, exercising discretion within predefined brand/hospitality standards
- Creating a warm and welcoming environment via Industrious hospitality initiatives
- Assist with creation of event marketing materials
- Resolve tenant issues with professionalism and patience
- Work collaboratively with property management team to deliver great outcomes for tenants
- Management of local vendors
- Build strong bonds with members based on a genuine understanding of their business and needs
- 2 - 5 years of work experience in hospitality, customer service, or business operations
- Self starter who has the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to connect well with people; warm and approachable
- Passion for delighting customers
- Enjoys continuous change and improvement
- High hustle quotient: willing to get your hands dirty as necessary to move fast and get things done
- Prior leadership experience a plus
- Daily breakfast and snacks
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
Industrious in the News:
- Meet Industrious CEO: The Entrepreneur That Raised $150 Million To Take On WeWork
- There's a new use for America's dying malls: co-working
- Industrious Buys TechSpace, Adding Seven New Locations to Portfolio