About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 65 locations in more than 35 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry.
About the Role
Scaling any business as rapidly as we are is exciting and challenging. We’re lucky to be starting with a product we know thousands of people across the country love, a strong financial position, and a team of fantastic people. We’re a coworking startup still getting our footing, where every hire impacts the overall direction and every employee takes on loads of responsibility. It’s crucial that the successful Recruiter is able to handle that commitment and help to ensure the team grows in the right ways.
We’re looking for an intelligent, driven, and collaborative Recruiter to work closely with our hiring managers and executive team to drive all hiring efforts while ensuring that we’re finding the best people to help Industrious grow. You’ll refine your professional skill set as you interact with both candidates and managers across our fast-paced organization on a daily basis.
You'll make sure that the hiring process runs smoothly and quickly. You should have an understanding of the hiring needs of a growing start-up, and be excited to drive and develop Industrious' employee brand.
This role can be based in Chicago, Los Angeles or New York City.
- Full-cycle recruitment for roles across all business units
- Strategic partner to hiring managers, including defining talent requirements, identifying candidate profiles and developing sourcing strategies to execute on business needs
- Lead recruiting efforts by screening candidates, creating interview plans/teams with hiring managers and assist with extending and managing offers
- Build and maintain a candidate pipeline by proactively searching for active and passive candidates.
- Lead candidates through their journey with Industrious, communicating with them at every step of the hiring process and acting as an ambassador of our culture and values
- Implement recruiting strategies that provide a candidate pool that is both qualified and diverse
- Attend recruiting events to build company presence and pipelines
- Manage jobs in Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system, and use system to track and provide metrics for internal stakeholders. Educate hiring managers on how to use Greenhouse as part of their hiring process.
- Continuously improve the recruiting process and candidate experience. Stay up to date on innovative recruiting trends and practices
- Minimum of 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment, including prioritizing and managing multiple searches (preferably with a startup)
- Comfortable with change and fewer guide rails to start
- Insanely organized and detail-oriented – you have lists, systems, and processes to keep everything running smoothly
- Ability to communicate, interact, influence and negotiate with a variety of internal and external candidates
- Proactive problem solver while working autonomously with a strong sense of urgency
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Track record of delivering extraordinary customer service
- Strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system (Greenhouse is a plus)
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Meet Industrious CEO: The Entrepreneur That Raised $150 Million To Take On WeWork
- There's a new use for America's dying malls: co-working
- Industrious Buys TechSpace, Adding Seven New Locations to Portfolio