About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 65 locations in more than 35 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry.
- You are a highly entrepreneurial Product Manager with a demonstrable passion for building customer-facing products in the built world.
- You have a track record of shipping products that not only have high adoption and customer satisfaction rates, but meet or exceed economic success metrics.
- You are adept at prioritization, even in the face of multiple conflicting or ambiguous inputs.
- You are a creative problem solver, using insights from customer research, competitive intelligence, and internal data to deliver solutions that directly address customer and business pain points.
- You are a communicator and leader, able to share your product roadmap and vision clearly and convincingly.
- You understand the power of experimentation and can help set up experiments and feedback loops to know whether we delivered the results that we planned for.
What You Will Do:
- Own all aspects of product management for a product or business line, ensuring product OKRs are met or exceeded.
- Serve as a product expert, working closely with stakeholders, customers and business partners to create innovative workplace-as-a-service solutions from concept to completion.
- Be responsible for product success by setting, measuring and achieving product goals.
- Run A/B tests and other experiments to constantly improve KPIs.
- Lead customer/market research efforts and translate data into insights.
- Build product frameworks, roadmaps and processes that empower other teams to execute with clarity and efficiency.
- Build product marketing and training materials for marketing and sales.
- Help us grow an incredible product culture.
- At least 3-4 years working on customer-facing products in real estate, retail, events, or workplace with an emphasis on customer research and insights.
- Proven ability to articulate, measure and improve KPIs. Experience with business intelligence tools and data analysis a major plus.
- Strong understanding of how to conduct user research
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Meet Industrious CEO: The Entrepreneur That Raised $150 Million To Take On WeWork
- There's a new use for America's dying malls: co-working
- Industrious Buys TechSpace, Adding Seven New Locations to Portfolio