About the Company:
About the Role:
We are seeking Operations Associates to join our team in Nashville creating an incredible work experience for our members. We have full-time positions (including benefits) available at both our Downtown location (30 hours per week) and our Gulch location (40 hours per week). We’re looking for people who are proactive, creative, personable, and reliable with relevant experience, flexibility, and enthusiasm about joining a growing startup.
- Assist the Community Manager in providing excellent customer service: assist members in a friendly & professional manner, man the front desk, greet visitors, and receive deliveries
- Uphold hospitality standards to ensure seamless day-to-day operations: brew coffee; set-up breakfast; stock the cafe, conference room, and restroom amenities; distribute mail; maintain clean & tidy common areas; run & empty dishwasher
- Order & restock a high-volume of supplies: order groceries and office supplies in a timely manner; maintain clean and organized supply closets
- Oversee accounts payable: process weekly vendor invoices; follow up on payment inquiries
- Onboard new members: activate and distribute keys and welcome bags; answer new member questions
- Manage rotating community art program: find and recruit new artists; schedule installation & de-installation; assist with installation as necessary
- Assist Community manager with planning professional, social, and educational events for members
- Contribute to local marketing efforts to drive applications, including flyering, outreach to influencers, planning for external events, and development of email campaigns
- Document and escalate maintenance and facilities issues
- Manage the office independently if Community Manager is out of office
- Complete other errands and tasks around the office as needed
- Lead walk-in tours for prospective members; coordinate with Community Manager on strategies to complete office sales.
- Participate in national projects to improve Industrious processes around operations and hospitality.
- Hospitality or customer service experience highly preferred
- Personable & approachable with a strong customer service orientation
- Strong organizational skills
- Incredibly reliable
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; detail-oriented, strong multi-tasker
- Able to proactively own & execute designated tasks independently, with high level of comfort asking for help when needed
- Basic computer proficiency preferred (Google Drive, Excel, Gmail, and basic printer troubleshooting)
- Daily breakfast and snacks
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious raises $80 million to double coworking sites in 2018
- Industrious Raises $80M in Funding Co-Led by Fifth Wall, Riverwood
- Is Industrious Like A Four Seasons? CEO Hodari Seems to Think So
- Blackstone's EQ Office Brings New Coworking Model to Howard Hughes Center