About the Company:
About the Role:
Industrious aims to deliver a great day at work, and as a Customer Experience Strategy Manager, you will play an integral role making our vision a reality. The Customer Experience Team works closely with the operations team and provides hospitality guidance and facilities and IT support to ensure our members are proud and excited to come to work. We also work with the Product team to help design new experiences/products and create new operational guidelines and tools for new products.
You’ll be reporting to the Head of Customer Experience and partnering with other business units, such as our Product and Enterprise sales teams, to shape new product offerings and define the detailed scope of new services to meet the needs of our customers.
We're looking for a Customer Experience Strategy Manager who is excited about shaping new services for Industrious that will allow us to serve customers outside of our US-based coworking product. This person will support a fast-growing set of services/products, including building amenities for landlords and their building tenants (i.e. F&B, fitness, event space, concierge), customizable workplace-as-a-service for enterprise clients, and the growth of international operations.
This role is based in New York City.
- Establish strong relationships with Product team, Enterprise team, and Unit Ops leaders to understand how to help them create and improve services
- Scope a set of initiatives to drive ongoing improvements in core operating performance and build action plans
- Drive initiatives that define how we operate new product lines and provide our operations team with the tools they need to deliver these services
- Partner with other teams to build tool kits and integrate customer experience into their approaches
- Partner with unit operations to answer strategic questions such as how our staffing model should change as we scale
- Review floorplans with Product and Design to provide feedback to optimize operations
- Analyze and recommend when we use partners vs. provide new services ourselves
- Represent CX perspective in Product work groups
- Help define how International operations and guidelines are similar or not to domestic operations as we enter international markets next year
- Design decision tools for where we should retroactively invest and implement new standards/programs
You’re a great fit for the role if you…
- Are passionate about designing experiences that delight customers
- Have experience building new systems and processes from scratch
- Have experience leading initiatives on cross-functional teams
- Love problem solving and can think analytically
- Are excited by the challenge of designing solutions that scale as we double in size each year.
- Enjoy continuous change in a fast-moving environment
- Have exceptional project planning and multitasking skills
- Have strong communication skills and are able to provide high level summaries of complicated projects
- Willingness to travel 1-3 weeks a quarter
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious raises $80 million to double coworking sites in 2018
- Industrious Raises $80M in Funding Co-Led by Fifth Wall, Riverwood
- Is Industrious Like A Four Seasons? CEO Hodari Seems to Think So
- Blackstone's EQ Office Brings New Coworking Model to Howard Hughes Center