About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium coworking solution and flexible workspace provider in the U.S, with 50+ locations in 33 cities across the country. We partner with companies big and small to create productivity-driven workplace experiences that complement beautiful spaces with world-class hospitality. We are committed to the vision that everyone deserves to experience the pride and meaning that you get out of a great day at work. With $142 million in funding to-date, we are well-positioned to continue our rapid growth in the US and beyond.
As we enter our next phase of growth, our experienced leadership team is looking for hard-working people at all levels who are ready to join a warm, collaborative, and positive team dedicated to reclaiming the workplace experience. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
About the Role:
At Industrious, product is everything.
Our product is the experience of our customers, from the moment they learn about us to the day they leave. Our product is the physical design of our spaces, the walls we put up, the breakfast bar in the cafe, the couches in our common areas. Our product is the website people use to find us and the digital tools we provide once they’re a member. THE ROLE The Product Team is responsible for setting the vision and strategy for our suite of products that elevate the workplace experience and drive business outcomes.
As a member of the Product Team, the Customer Experience/UX Researcher will be responsible for designing, conducting, analyzing, and reporting on customer research and usability testing for all of our products. You will have an especially strong background in customer experience research for physical spaces and products.
You will report to the VP of Product, working closely with business stakeholders and clients to understand customer needs, pain points and goals that will drive the right solutions. As an early member of our team, you will have the opportunity to touch and influence every aspect of product development and innovate on what it means to deliver a great day at work.
Who You Are:
- You are an experienced customer researcher with a deep understanding of both qualitative and quantitative methodologies, and excellent interviewing and surveying skills
- You are adept at prioritization, even in the face of multiple conflicting or ambiguous inputs
- You are a creative problem solver, able to synthesize insights from customer research, competitive intelligence, and internal data that get at the heart of customer use cases and pain points
- You are a communicator and leader, enabling internal teams to deliver customer experiences that are valuable, intuitive, fun and even magical
- You understand the power of experimentation and can help set up experiments and feedback loops to know whether we delivered the results that we planned for
What You Will Do:
- Serve as a customer research expert, working closely with stakeholders and customers to create innovative workplace-as-a-service solutions from concept to completion
- Lead customer/market research efforts and translate data into insights
- Be responsible for product success by setting, measuring and achieving customer research goals
- Help run A/B tests and other experiments to constantly improve KPIs
- Help us grow an incredible product culture
- At least 2-3 years working on customer-facing products (especially physical space or workplace products) with an emphasis on customer research and insights. Experience with workplace products a plus
- Proven ability to articulate, measure and improve KPIs
- Experience with business intelligence tools (such as Tableau) and survey/feedback collection tools
- Knowledge of quantitative data analysis/statistics a major plus
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious raises $80 million to double coworking sites in 2018
- Industrious Raises $80M in Funding Co-Led by Fifth Wall, Riverwood
- Is Industrious Like A Four Seasons? CEO Hodari Seems to Think So
- Blackstone's EQ Office Brings New Coworking Model to Howard Hughes Center
Industrious is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees and applicants without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.