About the Company:
As we enter our next phase of growth, our experienced leadership team is looking for hard-working people at all levels who are ready to join a warm, collaborative, and positive team dedicated to reclaiming the workplace experience. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
- You are an exceptional designer with significant experience designing for web and mobile. Your strong design fundamentals are evident in all of your work.
- You have great depth in visual and interaction design, but your curiosity has led you to pick up skills that span multiple disciplines, such as usability testing or prototyping in code.
- You are a creative problem solver, using insights from customer research, competitive intelligence, and internal data to deliver solutions that directly address customer and business pain points.
- You understand the power of experimentation and can help set up experiments and feedback loops to know whether we delivered the results that we planned for.
- Serve as a user experience design expert as we define new product lines and iterate on existing features, working closely with the tech, product management and member experience teams to ensure our digital products are valuable, usable and feasible.
- Deliver intuitive and elegant designs for all stages of digital production, from concept to completion.
- Create and maintain a design system that delivers a consistent and on-brand experience throughout all of our digital products.
- Participate heavily in customer/market research to translate insights into design solutions and push the evolution of our product.
- Run A/B tests and other experiments to constantly improve KPIs.
- Collaborate with product managers to deliver product marketing and training materials for marketing and sales.
- Help us grow an incredible digital design culture.
- At least 3-5 years designing SaaS or customer-facing products with a strong emphasis on visual and interaction design.
- Proven ability to raise conversion metrics through design.
- Strong understanding of how to conduct user research and usability testing.
- Academic background in Design, HCI, or substantial relevant experience.
- Link to online portfolio that clearly demonstrates the above.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious raises $80 million to double coworking sites in 2018
- Industrious Raises $80M in Funding Co-Led by Fifth Wall, Riverwood
- Is Industrious Like A Four Seasons? CEO Hodari Seems to Think So
- Blackstone's EQ Office Brings New Coworking Model to Howard Hughes Center