About the Company:
Industrious is a premium workplace platform and coworking solution. We are reinventing how people work by creating elegant, welcoming environments and delivering amazing hospitality that makes people excited and proud to come to work. With a seasoned leadership team, a long list of brand-name clients and $142 million in funding to-date, Industrious is well-positioned for rapid growth, as we continue to scale our network across the US.
All of this is driven by our amazing team. Here’s a quote from our most recent team survey: “I've never worked with a team of such smart, engaged, kind, empathetic people before. I am always proud and excited to work with our team and to help my teammates grow. Industrious' culture is welcoming, encouraging, and fun, making me feel appreciated as an employee and part of a tight-knit team.”
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
About the Role:
As Paid Media Manager, you'll own the execution and strategy of a robust paid acquisition program intended to build our brand and drive new members into our rapidly expanding network. In this role, you'll iterate and improve on existing channels, while also finding, experimenting with and scaling new ways for us to profitably grow.
The ideal candidate will:
- Understand/have experience with a managing an account that has both national and highly localized campaign requirements
- Is highly collaborative and a great team player
- Have a knack for what great creative looks like
- Successfully manage a robust paid media portfolio (primarily Facebook and AdWords, with opportunity to grow new channels) in a manner that profitably drives new members to our growing network of US coworking locations
- Oversee day to day bid management, campaign builds, and ad copy/creative (including strategic recommendations on custom creative and messaging for each market)
- Track, monitor and optimize performance against key KPIs
- Drive an ongoing creative experimentation framework/program
- Recommend new tactics, concepts, and approaches to inform the broader digital marketing strategy
- 2-7 years paid media management experience, with particular focus on direct response and/or highly localized campaigns
- Strong analytical skills, with comfort across Google Analytics, Facebook/Adwords reporting, Excel and other tools
- Appreciation for what makes high-quality/high performing creative
- Familiarity with marketing automation (Marketo) and Salesforce preferable
- Keen interesting and understanding of digital media trends and best practices
- High energy, quick learner who works well in a fast-paced start-up environment and wants to own a robust, cutting edge media program
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious raises $80 million to double coworking sites in 2018
- Industrious Raises $80M in Funding Co-Led by Fifth Wall, Riverwood
- Is Industrious Like A Four Seasons? CEO Hodari Seems to Think So
- Industrious buys PivotDesk, raises $25M to be WeWork without startup bros
Industrious is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees and applicants without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.