About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium coworking solution and flexible workspace provider in the U.S, with 50+ locations in 33 cities across the country. We partner with companies big and small to create productivity-driven workplace experiences that complement beautiful spaces with world-class hospitality. We are committed to the vision that everyone deserves to experience the pride and meaning that you get out of a great day at work. With $142 million in funding to-date, we are well-positioned to continue our rapid growth in the US and beyond.
As we enter our next phase of growth, our experienced leadership team is looking for hard-working people at all levels who are ready to join a warm, collaborative, and positive team dedicated to reclaiming the workplace experience. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the Role:
This role will be responsible for purchasing for Industrious, including standardization of procurement and sourcing practices and processes, vendor management, and purchasing of key items and will have significant influence in driving towards critical financial goals and unit openings. Reporting into the Procurement Manager, you will work directly with key stakeholders across the company and be expected to initiate and manage purchasing to optimize for working capital minimization and timely delivery, help to recommend and implement procurement policies, and conduct sophisticated vendor and spending analysis.
This role will report to the Senior Manager of Procurement and Supply Chain and can be based at any of our Industrious locations.
- Initiate procurement of supplies with key vendors in timely manner, working with key internal and external stakeholders
- Work with AP and Procurement Manager to ensure tracking, payment and delivery of POs and purchases
- Aid in implementation and maintenance of Company’s procurement and purchasing policy and processes
- Conduct vendor and spending analysis
- Drive significant cost savings by assisting in vendor negotiations
- Drive standardization across payment terms and supplier credit
- Bachelors in Finance, Supply Chain, Business or equivalent degree required
- 2-3 years in procurement, purchasing or equivalent experience, focused on procurement strongly preferred
- Experience with physical assets preferred
- Experience with international vendors preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team focus, and the ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks conforming to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently, and proactively develop solutions
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint required
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious raises $80 million to double coworking sites in 2018
- Industrious Raises $80M in Funding Co-Led by Fifth Wall, Riverwood
- Is Industrious Like A Four Seasons? CEO Hodari Seems to Think So
- Blackstone's EQ Office Brings New Coworking Model to Howard Hughes Center