We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager focused on helping Accountants solve one of their most critical challenges - growing their business.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
About the Role
As the Senior Product Manager, Accountants, you will collaborate with a team of engineers, designers and data scientists to develop a compelling vision. The freedom to run with product ideas and experiments, and bring new business areas to life. You will also drive build vs buy vs partner decisions as we seek to rapidly add value to our partners. This position will be critical for top-line business goals, and shaping the next wave of growth for Gusto.
If you are a builder of great products who thrives on making a major business impact at a high-growth company, we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Directly drive top-line revenue by introducing new revenue streams that benefit both Accountants and Gusto
- Rapidly execute and iterate with an emphasis on user delight, impact, and learning. Regularly take risks and make calculated tradeoffs
- Partner with engineering, design, data science and other cross-functional partners to build products that enable Accountants to grow their businesses
- Identify emerging opportunities and industry trends, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience
- A proven track record of building products customers love and taking them from experiment to launch to scale
- The ability to paint a compelling vision to inspire your teams and senior leaders. Ability to articulate and build business models and create a supporting roadmap that rapidly iterates into delivering on your vision.
- Entrepreneurial, driven, passionate about our mission, and have deep empathy for our customers
- Bonus if you have experience with channels and/or managed build vs buy decisions and implemented third party integrations
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $132,000/yr to $184,000/yr in Denver & most remote locations, and $165,000/yr to $223,000 for San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.