Learning Business Partner, Customer Experience
Gusto is looking for a Learning Business Partner to join our growing L&D team in Denver. As a partner to our Customer Experience team, you will have the opportunity to work across the learning process, and would be highly engaged in consulting with our CX leaders, designing learning solutions, and working with the broader team to make those solutions come to life through learning assets, and facilitated experiences. We are looking for an individual with passion and expertise in learning science, consulting excellence, and instructional design.
The Learning and Development team is responsible for ensuring that our customer experience teams have the knowledge and skills to be successful. The ideal candidate will be deadline driven, have a passion for creative problem solving and is eager to partner with Subject Matter Experts and facilitators to deliver a quality experience.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Demonstrate an expertise in tailoring solutions to audience needs based on observation, interviews, and depth of learning desired i.e. Learner-Centered Design
- Push the envelope on what constitutes “Best in Class” learning
- Research and continually learn different tools, applications, and methodologies to keep our team on the cutting edge of consulting and instructional design
- Support a vision for empowered learning across the enterprise
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partners to determine learning and performance needs and priorities to achieve business results.
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 5-7 years experience in a learning & development role
- Skilled in performance consulting, coaching, and learning and development processes
- Strong planning and organizing skills coupled with solid project management skills
- Highly proficient at building strong, lasting relationships with team leaders
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute
- Experience partnering with customer facing teams strongly preferred
- Proven success at managing cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors
- Experience leveraging standard eLearning tools (Elucidat, Articulate, Captivate, Brainshark, Bridge or other LMS) preferred
- Payroll, Benefits, or HR experience a plus but not required
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.