Who We Are
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. The Motive Automated Operations Platform combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to automate vehicle and equipment tracking, driver safety, compliance, maintenance, spend management, and more. Motive serves more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Role:
As the Customer Experience Team Supervisor, you will be part of the Technical Support organization, on Support Operations, report to the Customer Experience Manager, and oversee the Customer Experience Insights team. Your dedication to driving a tight feedback loop between what your team discovers and the CX Analyst will be mission critical for driving the Customer Experience across KT. You will lead a team that turns qualitative data into quantitative insights that fuel the continuous improvement program. You will define the processes and constantly evaluate how to innovate across the team.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the day to day running and delivery of the continuous customer outreach teams across DSAT customers, NPS detractors and social channels
- Performance manage the CX Insights team to ensure top level data collection, high efficiency and rigorous outputs
- Train and encourage staff to consistently deliver excellent service with each customer
- Focuses on helping team members improve their skills and knowledge through day-to-day coaching
- Makes effective independent decisions representing day-to-day issues that do not require team discussion, input or agreement
- Conduct primary and secondary research that helps to shape our understanding of best practice | trends | innovation
- Provide regular customer feedback reporting, highlighting key trends, offering suggestions to improve
- Be accountable for understanding what CX data is telling us (i.e. potential customer pain points, opportunities or gaps). This could include additional work required for deeper understanding of those insights (i.e. LOB interviews, customer research, listening to calls, reviewing procedures or materials, understanding systems)
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- 2+ years of team leadership experience
- Experience mentoring teammates
- Experience enabling and performance managing teams
- Experience building management facing decks & documentation
- Experience identifying trends and actions from data insights
- Experience building processes that lead to data insights
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at Motive. Motive considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.