- Design and implement data platform architecture, data ingestion pipelines and data infrastructure.
- Evaluate new data technologies to build a scalable data platform.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Data Science, Sales and Marketing teams to support their needs.
- Collaborate with engineering, cloud infrastructure and security teams to understand the requirements and develop highly scalable system design and architecture.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- 5+ years of working experience in software development.
- 2+ years of experience in building data ingestion and ETL pipelines.
- Experience with real-time data processing systems (e.g. Spark, Storm, Kafka, Flink).
- Experience with modern data platforms such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark.
- Experience with a variety of data stores such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, MySQL.
- Experience with AWS environment e.g., Amazon Kinesis, AWS Glue and Redshift.
- Have a deep understanding of functional and design patterns with a focus on performance, security and scalability
- Have experience and knowledge of Scrum and Agile tools. JIRA and Atlassian tools experience is a Plus.
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes and Glooko helps them, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management and provides an FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 80 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Launched in 2010, Glooko is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare.
Glooko Benefits Include:
- Having a meaningful impact on people's lives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, and transportation incentives
- Annual reimbursement on fitness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.)
- 401(k) matching program
- Valuable experience in the rapidly growing mobile health industry
Glooko provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Glooko complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.