Here’s the thing—most people never hear about opportunities like this. But you're not most people, are you?

Back in December 2016, I stumbled upon a job post by Jacob Goodman, co-owner of Fresh Prints, on Naukri. They were looking for someone to lead their Operations team in India, and I jumped at the chance—though I didn’t quite know what I was getting into! I shot Jacob an email after realizing the post was down, and to my surprise, he got back to me.

During my interviews, I found out there was no office in India and they had no clue how to set one up. They didn’t even know how to pay me! But their passion for Fresh Prints got me excited. I took on the challenge, found an office, figured out payroll, and even brought in my childhood best friend to help out. 

As the first employee of Fresh Prints India, I spent four amazing years leading Operations as we scaled up Finance, Tech, and Marketing. After a break to have my daughter, I returned to lead HR and Recruiting, and I can honestly say it’s been the best decision of my life. On three occasions, I’ve also had the opportunity to visit our U.S. office for leadership retreats—It’s been a ride filled with challenges and incredible wins, and honestly, it's been the most rewarding experience of my life. This is what Fresh Prints is all about—taking ownership, being part of something bigger, and growing beyond limits. We believe in our people, and we invest in them. 

We’re looking for a visionary Digital Marketing Manager to lead Fresh Prints' ad strategy and drive our next $100 million in growth. In this role, you’ll own our search and social ads, optimizing existing revenue channels and discovering new ones, while creating unique value propositions that help usher in the next stage at Fresh Prints.

You’ll be managing everything from ad creatives and A/B testing to budget management and performance optimization—ensuring every campaign runs efficiently, effectively, and profitably. This is a hands-on role that will challenge you to think like an entrepreneur and collaborate with our cross-functional Growth Team to push the business forward.

These are the challenges that will shape your role and define your success:

• How do you create compelling value propositions that resonate with our target audiences and drive engagement?
  • How will you optimize search and social ads to boost performance, drive conversions, and scale our revenue streams?
  • How can you continuously A/B test, segment, and refine ad campaigns to ensure they’re running at maximum efficiency and ROI?
  • How will you manage and allocate budgets to ensure we’re hitting MQL volume and cost goals while keeping in line with overall business objectives?

In this role, you’ll set the pace—owning ad channels, defining metrics for success, and pushing your team to exceed them. With direct collaboration with our creative team and key stakeholders, and access to our agency, you’ll have the resources to innovate and improve every step of the way.

As Fresh Prints scales, you’ll be at the forefront of driving that growth. This is your opportunity to lead, innovate, and make a significant impact on Fresh Prints’ digital marketing success.

We're still a scrappy, bootstrapped team, which means if you’ve got great ideas, you’re not just allowed to share them—you’re encouraged to run with them. Your role will evolve as you do; there are no ceilings here, just opportunities to grow. If you want to be part of a growing team where your ideas can make a real impact, we want you! 

If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, make an impact, and join a group of people as passionate and driven as you are, I want to hear from you. Shoot me an email at arpana@freshprints.com. 

Let’s build something amazing together!

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Enter the verification code sent to to confirm you are not a robot, then submit your application.

This application was flagged as potential bot traffic. To resubmit your application, turn off any VPNs, clear the browser's cache and cookies, or try another browser. If you still can't submit it, contact our support team through the help center.