Analytics Manager Job Description – Product Engagement
We are looking for an Analytics Manager to join our growing team and manage the reporting, analysis & general data needs as it relates to product engagement.
The ideal candidate has a knack for corralling complicated, sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert trends & insights into strategic opportunities for our company. The Analytics Manager will work closely with Data Op’s and our product leaders to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions.
What you’ll do:
- Organize data and execute analyses relating to product engagement including but not limited to:
- Volume and distributions of active users
- Feature usage and content created
- Customer workflows (click level)
- Reporting and testing on new feature launches
- Overall customer engagement dashboards
- Communicate results and impacts of analyses to stakeholders
- Assemble analytical data sets to support personal and team analyses
- Co-ordinate the design & measurement of KPI’s and leading indicators
- Assist in the building, development and maintenance of data models, reporting systems and tools that support key business decisions
- Ensure accuracy & consistency of data and deliverables of reporting
What you have:
- Excellent SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries with various level of date based matching and aggregations
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions
- Excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills
- Experience with reporting and integration tools (Periscope, Stich, Heap, Looker)
- Excellent Excel skills
We value our people...
We recognize and reward ingenious work. We all have real lives, and respect work lifestyle balance. We all have a voice that is heard throughout the company. We always make time for fun, and have one of the most unique, employee-led cultures out there. Join the FreshBooks choir or a class in the gym, organize a gaming night, teach a dev lunch and learn, or use a paid volunteer day to share your skills with the community. Salaries are competitive and compensation packages include stake in the company. Interested? Let’s get started!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.