FreshBooks is a leading cloud-based SaaS accounting software designed with one goal: to help small business owners grow. We reached unicorn status after raising our valuation to more than $1 billion and continue to scale our business to serve business owners, their clients, and accountants in more than 160 countries worldwide. FreshBookers are found all over the globe, and we know that different folks thrive in different working environments: Remote, onsite, and everything in between, you’ll find it with us.
The Opportunity - Account Executive
As an Account Executive you will connect with net new client prospects to educate them on the various solutions that FreshBooks can provide to help in the growth of their successful businesses. You are a Sales professional who has a consultative approach to uncover and understand challenges to create efficient solutions leveraging FreshBooks applications.
What You'll Do as an Account Executive
- Create, manage, and close your funnel to meet assigned quotas
- Manage a sales desk of 30+ dials a day
- Prospect for non-FreshBooks users to build your pipeline
- Process and maintain inbound leads generated from FreshBooks marketing efforts, business development leads and other lead sources
- Run and close demos previously qualified from the Sales BDR team
- Leverage social media tools to help add leads to your funnel
- Work with other departments to ensure proper and successful implementation
What You'll Bring to the Role
- Previous B2B sales experience in a SaaS environment
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Ability to attend up to two monthly in-person meetings in downtown Toronto, ON
- Ability to conduct online presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You'll Stand Out If You Bring Experience In
- Previous experience using Salesforce
- Previous sales training in a popular selling system (SPIN, PSS, etc)
Our Commitments to You
At FreshBooks each person knows their opinion is valued, and can see their impact on the lives of over 10 million small business owners around the world. Accelerate your career, work on projects you're passionate about, and work as a part of a collaborative team without ego! Here are some of the ways FreshBooks recognises and rewards our employees:
- 🩺 Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits. Including retirement savings programs matched to your local office, stock options for every full time employee, generous time off, parental leave and new parent support, annual healthy living credit, comprehensive medical and dental benefits dependent on your region, and more.
- 📚 Perks that Matter. Including a Peer Recognition Program, an Employee Assistance Program, headphone credit, meaningful in-person gatherings to bring onsite and remote employees together, and more perks matched to your locale.
- 🌱Working Environments to Help You Thrive. Beautiful office spaces welcome you in Canada and Mexico, and remote FreshBookers receive a home office credit to set up your home office.
- 🤗 Supportive Peer Group, Mentors, and Leaders. We care about each other across the organisation and have programs to support this so everyone feels a strong sense of belonging, and believes in collective impact.
- 🚀 Accelerated growth. 3 week dedicated company onboarding, career development through continuous coaching, training, and learning on the job, and a bi-annual review process.
Even if your experience doesn't meet every bullet on the above lists, we'd love to learn more about you and why you think FreshBooks is the next step in your career.
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.