Analytics Manager Job Description – Customer Experience
We are looking for an Analytics Manager to join our growing team and manage the reporting, analysis & general data needs as it relates to our paying customer experience (C.E.).
The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in complicated, sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company. The Analytics Manager will work closely with leaders across marketing, sales & product to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. They will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures. The right person for the job will apply their exhaustive knowledge of data analysis to solving real-world problems faced by our company and finding opportunities for improvement across multiple projects, teams and business units.
What you’ll do:
- Organize and execute analyses relating to customer experience including but not limited to:
- Client Churn & Winback
- Plan upsell and downgrades
- Product & feature usage & adoption
- Communicate results and impacts of analyses to stakeholders
- Co-ordinate the design & measurement of KPI’s and leading indicators
- Design, build and maintain core reporting and dashboards for C.E. team
- Co-ordinate cross-functional projects with our Data Sciences team to discover insights not possible in regular, self-guided analyses
- Assist (with Business Operations) in the building, development and maintenance of data models, reporting systems and tools that support key business decisions
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting
- Oversee the analysis & reporting request process: tracking requests, prioritization & review
- Anticipate future demands (of stakeholders & team) and implement solutions to meet them
What you have:
- Excellent SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries with various level of date based matching and aggregations
- Excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills
- Comprehensive experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts increasing revenue and other key business outcomes
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions
- Experience with reporting and integration tools (Periscope, Stich, Heap, Looker)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Working knowledge of predictive modelling and data science principles
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously
What we offer:
Competitive salary, health benefits from day 1 and extra days off (office is closed between Christmas and New Years)
RRSP matching program and generous parental leave policy
Weekly catered lunches, beer, and snacks
Team and company offsites, hackoffs, and paid community volunteer days and religious observance days
Professional development opportunities and flexible work schedules
Office gym with showers and complimentary towel service
Secure, indoor bike parking with well-stocked repair bay
Ping Pong, Foosball, Massage Chairs, Nintendo Stations and more.
Dog friendly office
Sure, there are perks, but the real reason people are proud to work at FreshBooks is because each person knows their opinion is respected, and they can see the difference they make in the lives of over 10 million small business owners around the world. If you want to accelerate your career, work on projects you’re passionate about and have just as much of a life outside the office as inside—you’re exactly what we’re looking for.
We value our people...
We recognize and reward ingenious work. We all have real lives, and respect work lifestyle balance. We all have a voice that is heard throughout the company. We always make time for fun, and have one of the most unique, employee-led cultures out there. Join the FreshBooks choir or a class in the gym, organize a gaming night, teach a dev lunch and learn, or use a paid volunteer day to share your skills with the community. Salaries are competitive and compensation packages include stake in the company. Interested? Let’s get started!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.