FreshBooks is a leading cloud-based SaaS accounting software designed with one goal: to help small business owners grow. We reached unicorn status after raising our valuation to more than $1 billion and continue to scale our business to serve business owners, their clients, and accountants in more than 160 countries worldwide. FreshBookers are found all over the globe, and we know that different folks thrive in different working environments: Remote, onsite, and everything in between, you’ll find it with us.
The Opportunity - Product Sales Specialist, Payment
As the Product Sales Specialist focused on Payments at FreshBooks, you will be the Subject Matter Expert on payments for the Sales Team. You will be responsible for helping the Sales Teams (Instal Base & Acquisition) achieve their Payment Revenue targets through training and joint conversations with high-value Business Owners. You will report directly to the Senior Manager of Customer Success on any product updates, marketing initiatives, and sales performance with regards to Payments. You will also work closely with key members from various departments across FreshBooks to ensure that Payments continues to grow as a core offering. This is a highly visible and collaborative role, pivotal to the successful launch and adoption of Payments products by Business Owners around the world. If you are passionate about selling the value of digital payments across the internal organization and to high-value customers, this role could be just the one for you!
What You'll Do as a Product Sales Specialist
- Meet or exceed monthly Payment Revenue Targets for the Sales organization
- Create and present reports to the Senior Manager of Customer Success to identify growth, nurturing campaigns, and gauging the sales team’s effectiveness
- Manage and build rapport with existing and new high-value Business Owners that are processing more than $5 million on online and offline credit cards & ACH payments
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing in launching new payment products to existing & prospective Select Business Owners (read more about the Select Plan here: https://www.freshbooks.com/en-ca/select)
- Provide feedback to Business Development and Product, on how we can improve adoption of either WePay and/or Stripe for online payments in FreshBooks
- Assist the Finance Team in updating the Sales Calculator (Credit Cards & ACH)
- Develop and run strategic payment campaigns for the Sales Teams
What You'll Bring to the Role
- Undergraduate degree
- Previous success in Sales with 4+ years experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- 3+ years experience in the Payment Processing Industry
- Experience in analyzing merchant processing statements
- Excellent communication skills and experience presenting to high-valued clients’ stakeholders & decision-makers
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Knowledgeable in office technology tools such as SalesForce, SalesLoft, Looker & GSuite.
You'll Stand Out If You Bring Experience In
- Previous Experience working in a SaaS environment, FinTech, or similar
Our Commitments to You
At FreshBooks each person knows their opinion is valued, and can see their impact on the lives of over 10 million small business owners around the world. Accelerate your career, work on projects you're passionate about, and work as a part of a collaborative team without ego! Here are some of the ways FreshBooks recognises and rewards our employees:
- 🩺 Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits. Including retirement savings programs matched to your local office, stock options for every full time employee, generous time off, parental leave and new parent support, annual healthy living credit, comprehensive medical and dental benefits dependent on your region, and more.
- 📚 Perks that Matter. Including a Peer Recognition Program, an Employee Assistance Program, headphone credit, meaningful in-person gatherings to bring onsite and remote employees together, and more perks matched to your locale.
- 🌱Working Environments to Help You Thrive. Beautiful office spaces welcome you in Canada and Mexico, and remote FreshBookers receive a home office credit to set up your home office.
- 🤗 Supportive Peer Group, Mentors, and Leaders. We care about each other across the organisation and have programs to support this so everyone feels a strong sense of belonging, and believes in collective impact.
- 🚀 Accelerated growth. 3 week dedicated company onboarding, career development through continuous coaching, training, and learning on the job, and a bi-annual review process.
Even if your experience doesn't meet every bullet on the above lists, we'd love to learn more about you and why you think FreshBooks is the next step in your career.
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.