Account Executive, Sales Acquisition
FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries, with offices in the U.S., Netherlands, Mexico and Croatia.
The Account Executive is responsible for closing new business deals over the phone with Small and Medium businesses in multiple countries and verticals. BDRs and Marketing will provide you with part of your pipeline, you’ll create the remainder yourself. You’ll educate prospects on FreshBooks’ benefits for growing their businesses. You’ll “own” clients for a short period after signup. Your main focus is closing the initial deal.
What you will do:
- Create and close opportunities to overachieve your monthly quotas
- Conduct product demos and close deals
- Manage your pipeline
- Turn inbound leads from Marketing and Business Development Representatives into deals
- Prospect for net new leads (40+ dials per day)
- Partner with internal departments to ensure successful on-boarding of our customers
What you have:
- 2-3 years of B2B sales experience, during which you exceeded your quotas
- Full sales cycle experience, including prospecting and cold calling
- Successful experience with uncovering prospects’ business challenges
- Experience working with SMB clients / high velocity sales
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Nice to have:
- Sales training: ex. SPIN, MEDDIC, Winning by Design, Predictable Revenue etc.
- Experience with SalesLoft or similar (Outreach)
- Analytical skills
- Speak & write more than 1 Western European language business fluently
What we can promise you:
We follow user-centered design in everything we do, and you’ll be spending your first 3 weeks on our support team, just understanding our customers.
- An incredible growth opportunity; this is an opportunity to help us scale the impact of insight across our organization.
- A great work experience. Competitive benefits and employee perks, plenty of fun and work, s and team members who take pride in their work without ego, all in one of the most unique work cultures out there.
Why Join Us
FreshBooks launched its Amsterdam office 1 year ago. Our team takes care of all sales outside North America. We’ve hired a brand new sales team. Therefore, there is a ton of work to do in analyzing and improving our sales processes as well as picking up low hanging fruit. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be and have the opportunity to help shape how we build an amazing company.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.