FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Based in Toronto, Canada, and known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries, with offices in the U.S., Netherlands and Croatia.
The Opportunity - Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist will coordinate with outside vendors and agencies, in addition to collaborate and partner with complimentary cross functional teams and stakeholders to achieve marketing department objectives.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Marketing (RAMP), the successful candidate will work collaboratively to drive partner growth. We are looking for someone who is naturally curious, inquisitive and smart working. A creative thinker with the ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and someone with strong communication skills. If you are detail oriented, upbeat and collaborative this is the team for you.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with strategy and planning of successful partner marketing campaigns
- Utilize analytical skills (along with Excel & reporting tools) to drive growth across programs
- Develop strong relationships with existing partners (email, phone) while forging net new
- Assist in the implementation of new marketing programs
- Analyze reports from various reporting platforms to grow revenue and increase the profitability from individual partners
- Partner with internal product, marketing and development teams to drive key initiatives.
- Launch and manage partner marketing campaigns, analyze performance of campaigns and use data to identify areas for improvement
- Work with creative teams to develop and produce new marketing materials
- Coordinate with outside vendors and relevant internal stakeholders to launch user review campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
What you have:
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related field
- 2+ years experience in online marketing
- A genuine passion for online marketing
- Good analytical skills (including proficiency with Excel i.e. pivot tables, formulas and shortcuts)
- Ability to (and/or willingness and foundation to learn to) develop PowerPoint presentations for - stakeholder communications on strategic initiatives progress, risks and performance results.
- Solid project management skills
- High attention to detail
- Consistent track record of delivering positive results
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects in stride
- Prior experience working with technology or development teams and someone who is eager to learn
- Nice to have:
- Prior experience in the affiliate or referral marketing space
- Looker or Periscope software knowledge
- Adobe Photoshop
What we can promise you:
- We follow user-centered design in everything we do, and you’ll be spending your first 3 weeks on our support team, just talking to customers.
- An incredible growth opportunity; this is an opportunity to help us scale the impact of insight across our organization.
- A great work experience. Top tier benefits, plenty of fun at work, family friendliness and co-workers who take pride in their work without ego, all in one of the most unique work cultures out there.
Why Join Us
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.