The Opportunity: Channel Development Manager - Financial Services
You will be a key member of the Business Development team and will work closely with your team members and the Director, Business Development to ensure the growth and continued development of our Partners platform. You will be the face of FreshBooks as we execute new channel programs with some of our key partners.
In this position, you will:
- Identify, qualify and execute on new partnerships, specifically in the financial services industry
- Develop and execute on a communication strategy and look for ways to continuously build on partner relationships
- Enable our partners to refer and sell FreshBooks as part of their customer offering by training them on our products & services through presentations & demos
- Create and deliver product related content in conjunction with product marketing
- Manage monthly reporting metrics and ensure partnerships are meeting KPIs
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if you have:
- A minimum of four years in sales and/or strategic account management experience
- Experience working in, or selling into, the financial services industry
- You have experience starting partnerships from scratch and moving them along the curve to full revenue engagement
- You have a background in ISV, platform and community building partnerships
- You are a great communicator and can easily engage your audience
- You are ambitious and self-directed.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.