FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003, but we’re just getting started. We're building a kick-ass online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. We’re known for our extraordinary customer service. FreshBooks has offices in Canada and USA. Amsterdam is our new European HQ. We’re proud to serve paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity - Support & Sales Training Specialist
The Support & Sales Training Specialist is responsible for foundational and continuous learning programs for the Support & Sales teams: training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led training.
They contribute to the continuous improvement, development, implementation and evaluation of the functional onboarding & on-the-job training programs for these two departments.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with Sales, Support and Product Marketing Manager (PMM) teams
- Create, manage and iterate on learning content for Support & Sales functional onboarding
- Create, manage and iterate on learning content for new training objectives (product releases, program launches, marketing intivaties)
- Determine content adoption metrics and deliver analysis of courseware and content usage to department leadership teams
- Partner with leadership teams in executing effective management disciplines and establishing coaching programs.
- Develop, maintain and regularly update training materials and documents. Ensures that all team members across the department has the proper access to those materials
- Facilitate refresher training and coaching sessions for the teams as needed based on live-monitoring and QA
- Our new and existing Sales & Support team members are both onboarded and ‘everboarded’ well; programs, coaching, training, and tools are in place to provide ongoing learning and development
- Increase knowledge, efficiency & productivity enabling the Support & Sales teams to achieve their KPIs and deliver results
- Build relationships within the Sales organization, identify gaps and opportunities and deliver the resources, tools, and assets the team needs to sell successfully
- Build relationships within the Support organization, identify gaps and opportunities and deliver the resources, tools, and assets the team needs to support our customers successfully
- Gather feedback from Sales & Support teams on a regular basis to constantly improve programs
What you have:
- A people person with strong interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships, works well with others, and can influence and motivate people.
- Excellent listener and communicator.
- Highly organized, and skilled at project management.
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results.
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- 2+ years of experience in a Sales, Support or L&D role
- Bonus: Familiarity with adult learning theory, training content design and B2B selling.
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.