FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003, but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
FreshBooks is looking for a motivated, customer-centric Marketing Coordinator to join our Lifecycle team . You will play a key role in helping to stimulate the growth of new customers through multi-channel campaigns and journey optimization.
What You’ll Do:
- Help oversee omni-channel campaigns, from brief development to campaign deployment. This includes assisting with brief writing, creative and copy evaluation, stakeholder feedback, testing, monitoring results, and implementation of campaigns.
- Support Senior Members of the Lifecycle team on a variety of tasks including - creative briefs, liasing with operations and web teams, monitoring of active campaigns and related tasks.
- Research and report on industry topics to support marketing initiatives.
- Review and test all tactics – ensure that copy & creative is accurate, end-to-end member experience is as expected.
- Compile and analyze campaign results to help measure success and to make recommendations that will influence upcoming campaigns.
- Support the planning, implementation, and ongoing monitoring of campaigns.
- Assist with monitoring timelines and ensuring deliverables are met.
What you have:
- 2+ years professional experience in a marketing role
- Previous experience with omni-channel direct marketing campaigns (email, targeted web, re-marketing)
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, under tight timelines
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, small team environment
- Experience with segmentation and targeting in direct communications
- Experience compiling & reviewing results & analytics to make recommendations on future programs an asset
- Attention to detail, with a critical eye for quality and accuracy
- Experience working with CRM platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) as asset
Why Join Us
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.