FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building a world class online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity - Coordinator (Recruitment & Talent Analytics)
FreshBooks is seeking an organized, outgoing and collaborative individual to be an integral member of our Talent Acquisition team. We are growing aggressively and have this opportunity for you to learn and grow your career in Recruitment and HR where you will be working at a very fast pace where no 1 day is the same.
What you’ll do:
- Interface with candidates and interview team members to coordinate interview schedules ensuring that appropriate confidentiality is maintained.
- Co-ordinate face to face meetings for local candidates and web-exes, video-conferencing and zoom meetings with remotely located candidates and interview team members.
- Create schedules and distribute to the interview team in a timely fashion.
- Be accountable for managing the selection of Summer and Co-op Student programs.
- Conducts screening activities and interviews for entry level positions as necessary.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team and Director, Talent Acquisition with various on-going activities, reporting on hiring metrics.
- Ensure maintenance of interview guides/questions/competency inventories are relevant and aligned to competencies.
- Support Talent Acquisition with additional project work in alignment with divisional HR goals.
- Responsible for ongoing audit, storing, filing of recruitment records.
- Maintain the requisition audit checklist.
What you have:
- Good organization and time management skills
- Proficient with Excel and G Suite.
- Sense of urgency
- An ability to work with anyone, including executives to get the job done and the needle moved
- Hunger to learn and take on more projects
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, health benefits from day 1 and extra days off (office is closed between Christmas and New Year’s)
- RRSP matching program and generous parental leave policy
- Weekly catered lunches, beer, and snacks
- Team and company offsites, hackoffs, and paid community volunteer days and religious observance days
- Professional development opportunities and flexible work schedules
- Office gym with showers and complimentary towel service
- Secure, indoor bike parking with well-stocked repair bay
- Ping Pong, Foosball, Massage Chairs, Nintendo Stations and more.
- Dog friendly office
- TTC & GO Accessible
Sure, there are perks, but the real reason people are proud to work at FreshBooks is because each person knows their opinion is respected, and they can see the difference they make in the lives of over 10 million small business owners around the world. If you want to accelerate your career, work on projects you're passionate about and have just as much of a life outside the office as inside—you're exactly what we're looking for.
We value our people...
We recognize and reward ingenious work. We all have real lives, and respect work lifestyle balance. We all have a voice that is heard throughout the company. We always make time for fun, and have one of the most unique, employee-led cultures out there. Join the FreshBooks choir or a class in the gym, organize a gaming night, teach a dev lunch and learn, or use a paid volunteer day to share your skills with the community. Salaries are competitive and compensation packages include a stake in the company. Interested? Let’s get started!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.