FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building a world class online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries. FreshBooks is proud to open our 1st US office in Raleigh, NC.
The Opportunity – Sales Enablement Specialist
As the Sales Enablement Specialist at FreshBooks, you will be building out the Sales Enablement function in the Sales Org. You will be responsible for developing our Sales Onboarding & Training Program to help train our Sales Team. You will work directly with Sales Leaders to maintain their Sales Playbooks, and develop lessons inside our Learning Management System, Lessonly. You will also work closely with Product Marketing to develop appropriate sales collateral. Maintaining our sales enablement stack (eg. Salesloft, Lessonly & Guru) and rolling out new tools will be a key component of the job. This role is for someone who’s passionate about creating meaningful Sales Training to improve measurable KPIs (Qualification Rates, Close Rates, Deal length, Pipeline Growth and efficiency) tracked inside Salesforce.
- Develop a Sales Onboarding Program inside Lessonly with training courses that include activities and exercises to allow for Sales Training Certification at FreshBooks
- Facilitate skills, product and systems training to new and existing sales members
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to develop a Sales Playbook and onboarding process for our new hires
- Work alongside the Sales Leadership Team, marketing & operations to build and execute on curriculums and new training material
- Work alongside the Sales Operations Team to support Salesforce and related initiatives
- Coordinate and complete administrative tasks to maintain relationships with Sales enablement technology vendors and ensuring all licenses are up to date and accurate
- Identify trends in training material and delivery in relation to execution on sales teams and working with leadership to optimize and evolve material
- Previous success in a Sales organization, or 2+ years of sales enablement/training experience, preferable in a SAAS environment
- Tech-savvy, experience working with sales tools such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, Guru & Lessonly is an asset
- Experience managing cross-functional projects from inception to completion, ensuring high-quality delivery is an asset
- Should be highly organized with strong time management skills, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing
- Results-driven, action-oriented and a collaborative team player
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.
Here at FreshBooks, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Should you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please advise your recruiter on how we can meet your needs to ensure a fair and equitable selection process in a confidential manner.