FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity - HR Coordinator Co-op
FreshBooks is seeking an organized, outgoing and collaborative individual for a 4-month co-op placement to be an integral member of our HR team. We are growing aggressively and have this opportunity for you to learn and grow your career in HR.
What you’ll do:
- Provide assistance in HR administration (Talent Management & Talent Development)
- Participate in project-based initiatives and other related requests as required in alignment with divisional HR goals (Diversity, Inclusivity & Belonging, Talent & Performance Review, Training, Lunch & Learns)
- Review templates and documents on a shared computer network
- Responsible for ongoing audit, storing, filing of HR & Training records
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you have:
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution with a focus in Human Resources
- Previous Human Resources experience is a definite asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & G Suite
- HRIS experience an asset
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work autonomously and think out of the box
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Relationship management skills and ability to keep information confidential
Why Join Us
We're a motivated bunch, laser-focused on delivering extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.