FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries
The Opportunity – Talent Acquisition Partner (Contract)
Talent Acquisition Partner is the face of FreshBooks and often the first interaction our employees have with the business. Reporting to Director, Talent Acquisition, you will be a seasoned talent acquisition professional where you will consult closely with the business leaders and managers in advising full spectrum of talent issues such as talent identification, assessment, and workforce planning. You own and drive the full recruitment life cycle including go to market strategy and will be a change agent in the highly dynamic, fast-paced corporate environment.
The perfect candidate will possess creative and innovative thinking while maintaining a strong focus on execution and talent projects. Ideally, you will have excellent, consultative influence management skills to lead and partner on talent needs. An affinity with data and analytics is a must as is a passion for making data driven decisions and growing data driven strategies.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and develop a hardworking team to deliver FreshBooks’ resourcing needs across the globe - partnering with HR managers and business leaders throughout
- Continue to embed the recruitment model and constantly seeking chances to create process efficiencies and automation
- Engage and liaise with senior stakeholders, and HR Leaders to establish hiring plans and forecasts to craft appropriate global recruiting strategies to ensure we achieve set deliverables
- Attraction of the highest quality candidates through recruitment strategies, campaign plans, job posting, exec search & talent pipelining
- Delivering an elite candidate experience through candidate communications and well led hiring process
- Extensive experience in recruiting at all levels, and passionate about undertaking hands on recruitment
- Validated ability to source and design innovative direct recruitment strategies
- Experience of working in an agile and evolving environment with an ability to create cost-effective recruitment solutions
- Sound project management capability with ability to set and perform against a set recruitment plan
- Self-starter with a good track record of working in a dynamic and self-sufficient environment
- Results focused and enthusiastic
- Can do attitude with energy; proactive with a bias towards action and performance as a key individual contributor
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills; strong communication skills and ability to write
- Role model of integrity and possess the ability to bring together a hardworking team of recruiters
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of experience working in a corporate recruitment environment.
- 3+ years of experience working for a software, technology services or similar product/high-tech focused company.
- Strong experiences sourcing top talent in areas like Software Development, Data Science, Product Management, Product Design and Sales.
- University degree in Commerce, Industrial Relations, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Passion for a career in Recruitment, interested in feedback & career development.
- Courage, a strong sense of ownership, curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, business acumen.
- Strong experiences with end-to-end recruitment process for a high volume of reqs.
- Creative sourcing/social sourcing skills & an ability to create a candidate pipeline from scratch using online and offline resources.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional email and calendar management skills.
- Detail oriented, flexible, helpful, professional.
Why Join Us
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!