FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building a kick-ass online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries. FreshBooks is proud to open our 1st US office in Raleigh, NC.
The Opportunity – Account Executive
The Account Manager is a critical member of the sales team. You are responsible for connecting with Net new prospects to FreshBooks to educate them on the various benefits that FreshBooks could potentially provide their company to assist in the growth of their successful businesses. You are an excellent Sales Professional in that you develop rapport, ask open ended questions, uncover challenges, understand potential impact of those challenges and create efficient solutions leveraging FreshBooks applications that will solve the challenges of these prospects.
Specifically this position is responsible for:
- Creating, managing and closing your funnel to consistently overachieve assigned monthly quotas
- Process and manage inbound leads generated from FreshBooks Marketing campaigns and Business Development Representatives
- Prospect for net new leads from a pre-qualified lead list
- Leverage Social Media tools to help add leads to your funnel (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Work with internal departments to ensure proper and successful on-boarding of our customers
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if:
- You have 2-3 years of B2B sales with a proven track record of overachieving your quotas
- You consistently make 30+ dials a day
- A strong sense of ownership coupled with great adaptability
- Ability to consistently find ways to meet and surpass your goals
- Adept at adjusting “on the fly” in order to meet customer requirements
- Great verbal and written communication skills individually and to a group
- Experience using Salesforce,com
- Excellent presentation skills (online)
- Successful experience in asking open-ended Discovery questions and uncovering business challenges that provide quantitative business value/impact
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.