FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting platform to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries with over 12 million users.
The Opportunity – Event Coordinator
The Events Coordinator will be responsible for executing our events strategy which exists to connect our self-employed business owners with their peers, potential business partners and their champion for small business – FreshBooks.
You will engage with our customers and prospects to promote our community brand called #imakealiving to help us continue to grow this popular program.
You are creative, energetic and a highly social person who wants to create a positive brand experience for current and future customers.
Specifically, you will:
- Coordinate with the broader FreshBooks team to execute events and sponsorships consistent with the overall business development strategy.
- Create engaging content for customers and prospects on our social media platforms.
- Report on key success metrics. Collect feedback on events, including insight and recommendations for constant improvement.
- Execute promotions to ensure FreshBooks always stands out.
- Generate high ROI for tradeshows and events measured by attendance, generated qualified leads, sales feedback and delighted attendee survey results
- Help FreshBooks to build and maintain connections with clients and partners to leverage these relationships in order to continue to grow the #imakealiving community.
We think you’ll be a great fit if:
- You have strong understanding of social media tools, including tracking and leveraging to drive large engagements.
- You have shown success helping to organize extraordinary events that are not only unique and memorable but professional and polished
- You have experience in communicating a company’s unique value proposition to potential customers, partners and market influencers. What we mean here is marketing experience.
- You are familiar with brand strategies, lead generation and content integration across multiple social channels
- You excel in a fast-paced, collaborative, results driven environment
- You have strong analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eye’s laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be and have the opportunity to help shape how we build an elite company right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.