FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building a world class online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity: Content Marketing Manager
The Content Marketing Manager will execute the content and social media strategies, act as a resource and coordinate with stakeholders across the Company, and identify and prioritize opportunities related to content marketing and social media.
Specifically, this position includes:
- Writing, editing and packaging content, including blog posts, videos, infographics, whitepapers, eBooks, webinars and more
- Planning and building and optimizing performance of nurture drips in Pardot
- Ensuring content that maps to the buyer journey, covering all funnel stages
- Supporting freelancers and partners in ideating and producing full-funnel content
- Championing content marketing in a product-driven organization
- Managing and maintaining FreshBooks social channels, working with stakeholders across the organization
- Tracking and analyzing content marketing and social media as a results and insights driving channel
- Prioritizing content and social initiatives based on brand positioning, acquisition goals, engagement potential, resources etc.
- Being an innovator and early adopter of emerging social and content trends and tools
- Working as part of a tightly knit team that thrives on collaboration and next-level execution
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if you have:
- 3-5 years of digital content and social media marketing experience
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, public relations or equivalent training
- Strong expertise of SEO best practices with regards to content marketing
- Expert knowledge of Pardot, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Wordpress
- Familiarity with Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Marketo
- A track record of creating social media engagement experiences and funnel-based content marketing
- A perfectionist streak when it comes to writing, editing, producing and presenting on-brand content across media
- Experience working with freelance contributors who can create impactful content and ensure a high standard of output
- The ability to balance multiple projects and priorities, and work within tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and capacity to work across all levels and departments in the organization
- The ability to liaise between stakeholders and creatives / developers to execute campaigns and initiatives
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today. A member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.