FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building a world class online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity - Talent Sourcer (3 month contract)
The FreshBooks Recruitment team is growing again! Join our team for a 3 month contract as a Talent Sourcing Specialist and make a huge impact. In this role you will uncover and attract top talent for one of Canada’s top employers for over 5 years in row! If you are a process-driven, analytical and entrepreneurial recruitment professional who is passionate about their career, has top-notch communication skills and loves building new relationships; read on!
What You’ll Do
- Identify and develop a robust pipeline of candidates utilizing a variety of channels including online databases, social media, advanced search algorithms, users groups, events, referral networking and more
- Generate candidate interest via creative communications, marketing and messaging
- Measure candidate skills & experiences in relation to career growth opportunity requirements
- Build candidate pipelines for current and future growth, especially in areas like Software Development, Sales and Product
- Build influential relationships and credibility with candidates, colleagues, hiring managers and executive team
- Document all activity in the ATS and continually improve ATS systems & efficiencies
- Diligently follow up with candidates and clients, promote the FreshBooks employee referral program, host recruitment and employer brand events
- Regularly produce detailed recruitment reports and work closely with the Recruitment and HRBP team to ensure headcount and hiring goals are aligned
What You’ll Need
- Expert level talent sourcing skills & superior communication skills
- Strong track record generating pipelines of passive talent for senior level career opportunities in a variety of functions including Software Development, Data Science, Product Management, Product Design and Sales
- Top notch online investigative and sleuthing skills; you know how to dig and find information online better than anyone you know (and you can prove it!)
- You love the thrill of the hunt & winning
- University degree in Commerce, Industrial Relations, Information Technology or equivalent
- Courage, a strong sense of ownership, curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, business acumen
- Exceptional email and calendar management skills
- Detail oriented, flexible, helpful, professional
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.