FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building a world class online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity – 3 month contract - $16/hr - Lead Research Representative
In this role you will:
- Research vertical specific target lists using internal tools and external data sources (i.e. LinkedIn, Google)
- Enter information into FreshBooks’ Salesforce.com systems
- Prepare reports; collect and consolidate client statistical and information reports
- Actively participate in team meetings
Skills and experiences required:
- Computer and internet savvy; familiar with macOS
- Experience using Microsoft Office and/or Google applications, databases and report creation tools
- Internet research skills
- Data entry skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Team oriented, self-starter
- Clear understanding of privacy and confidentiality
- Customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
It would also be great if you have:
- University degree
- Interest in pursuing a career in Sales
Why Join Us:
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.