The Support Team Lead is responsible for providing the FreshBooks 4E experience to our Support Specialists and through them, to our customers. Team Leads facilitate their direct report’s achievement of mastery within their role, the development of their skill, and the cultivation of a rewarding and positive work experience. While responsible for the day to day operations of their team, the Support Team Lead also contributes to the overall success of the department.
What you'll do:
- Create and maintain a highly productive and happy team environment
- Handle escalated customer issues with empathy and understanding
- Manage performance of individuals through continuous feedback including 1:1s and year-end reviews
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of FreshBooks products and grow the working knowledge of the team
- Support the development of personal and professional goals of direct reports
- Monitor, score, and deliver feedback on quality of calls and emails
- Manage incoming volume and ensure proper support coverage
- Participate in the hiring process by providing timely, objective feedback on candidates
- Provide backup frontline support when needed, providing a 4E experience
- Plan, organize and encourage participation in team events – large and small!
- Motivate and engage team cultivating a positive work environment
- Ensure highest quality of customer experience
What you'll have:
- Minimum two years in a people management position
- Five+ years of experience in a customer service role
- Expertise in troubleshooting and technical prowess
Our Support hours are 8AM-8PM EST - this role would be working the 12PM-close shift.
For those of you who have their creative juices flowing, why not send us a video, song, haiku, or anything else that might demonstrate why you’d be an awesome addition to our team!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.