Senior Marketing Analyst – Base Marketing
The Senior Analyst will enable FreshBooks to derive insight from campaign and customer interaction data to manage retention and increase upsell. You love to solve a problem and have a knack for translating data into insight and presenting that information to stakeholders. You will be collaborating with your manager and a team that includes other analysts, data scientists, marketers, financial analysts, and developers all working together to drive growth at FreshBooks.
What you’ll do:
- Organize and execute analyses relating to customer experience including but not limited to:
- Client Churn & Winback
- Plan upsell and downgrades
- Product & feature usage & adoption
- Consult directly with internal clients to gather requirements, scope & execute:
- Dashboards for core performance metrics
- Complex analyses on customer trends and long-term performance
- Complete regular ad-hoc analyses by translating raw data into useable information and insights:
- A/B testing for campaign treatments
- Email Send, Open, CTR, CTA etc review
- Changes in usage behaviors (organically and due to marketing)
- Profiling and trending of customer segments
- Cohort based investigations tied to performance gains and losses
- Plan selection and optimization
- Designing, writing and implementing new reports, datasets and business intelligence tools to productionize ‘valued’ ad-hoc analyses
- Assist (with Business Operations) in the building, development and maintenance of data models, reporting systems and tools that support key business decisions
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting
What you have:
- Advanced knowledge of SQL & Python or similar
- At least three years in data analytics and/or business intelligence
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (external data connections, macros, VBA, etc)
- Quantitative background with strong analytical skillset
- Experience using a dashboarding tool such as Periscope, Tableau, Looker etc
- Experience in calculating and tracking LTV, CPA, ROI, churn, acquisition & related metrics
- Knowledge of Google Analytics (or a similar web analytics tool)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, health benefits from day 1 and extra days off (office is closed between Christmas and New Years)
- RRSP matching program and generous parental leave policy
- Weekly catered lunches, beer, and snacks
- Team and company offsites, hackoffs, and paid community volunteer days and religious observance days
- Professional development opportunities and flexible work schedules
- Office gym with showers and complimentary towel service
- Secure, indoor bike parking with well-stocked repair bay
- Ping Pong, Foosball, Massage Chairs, Nintendo Stations and more.
- Dog friendly office
- TTC Accessible
Sure, there are perks, but the real reason people are proud to work at FreshBooks is because each person knows their opinion is respected, and they can see the difference they make in the lives of over 10 million small business owners around the world. If you want to accelerate your career, work on projects you're passionate about and have just as much of a life outside the office as inside—you're exactly what we're looking for.
We value our people...
We recognize and reward ingenious work. We all have real lives, and respect work lifestyle balance. We all have a voice that is heard throughout the company. We always make time for fun, and have one of the most unique, employee-led cultures out there. Join the FreshBooks choir or a class in the gym, organize a gaming night, teach a dev lunch and learn, or use a paid volunteer day to share your skills with the community. Salaries are competitive and compensation packages include stake in the company. Interested? Let’s get started!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 email@example.com.