In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design state-of-the-art machine learning models using Tensorflow/Keras for real world, large scale problems.
- Perform model training, hyper parameter tuning and model parallelization and distributed training to achieve top performance for accuracy and latency.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Develop A/B testing framework and test model quality
- Design, develop, deploy and manage distributed pipelines for log data and integrating them with Machine Learning models using tools like Cadence, Docker, ElasticSearch etc.
- Build abstractions to automate various steps in different ML workflowsTheoretical and practical understanding of a range of machine learning techniques including unsupervised learning (e.g. clustering, outlier detection, PCA, SVD, etc.), supervised learning (e.g., regression techniques, naive bayes, support vector machines, LDA, decision trees, neural networks, etc.), reinforcement learning (e.g., Q-learning, neural networks, etc.), and meta-methods (e.g., boosting, bagging)
- 8+ years industry experience in software development, minimum 5 years as a machine learning engineer
- Experience developing complex software systems scaling to millions of users with production quality deployment, monitoring and reliability
- Experience working with deep learning models in production-grade and frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras, and Torch
- Expertise in machine learning fundamentals, applicable to NLP - Deep Learning, Tree-Based Models, approaches like W2V or Bert.
- Experience in creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Docker/Container including Kubernetes
- CI/CD pipeline and Build tools such as GitLab, Jenkins etc.
Nice to Haves
- Modeling experience
The typical hiring range for this role is $163,500 - $200,500 in annual base compensation. Bonus and commission eligible roles will provide the opportunity to earn additional income based on performance against objectives. Candidate location and qualifications will be assessed to determine final compensation. In addition, our generous total rewards package includes health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, risk insurances, paid time off, parental leave, plus other supplemental offerings. For part-timers, your coverage will vary.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.