In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock, the innovative global open-source Identity vendor headquartered in San Francisco, CA, is currently hiring for an International Payroll Manager to join our team in Bristol.
As a member of Finance based in Bristol you will be part of a team responsible for all aspects of ForgeRock’s international operations outside the USA, currently spanning 10 countries and approximately 350+ employees (across APAC and EMEA regions) and growing. Given the growth trajectory of the company, you will be part of a flexible team that thrives on change to ensure the company is positioned to scale effectively. This position reports to the Director, Global Equity and Payroll located in the San Francisco Bay Area but will have the support of the local team in Bristol.
As the International Payroll Manager, you will:
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll processing of 350+ ForgeRockers in 10 countries (across APAC and EMEA regions) with further, significant growth anticipated.
- Own the monthly end-to-end payroll processes.
- Be the subject matter expert for payroll operations and point of contact for payroll-related (pension) and equity issues.
- Operate effective payroll controls to ensure monthly payroll runs timely and free of errors.
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to ensure payroll operations are optimised, efficient and compliant.
- Have a proven track record of international payroll experience.
- Respond to employee queries, e.g., pay slip, taxation, national insurance, and pension, etc.
- Partner with third-party providers to (1) deliver a timely and efficient payroll process to ForgeRock’s geographically diverse and rapidly expanding workforce, (2) ensure all payroll related entries and other transactions are accurately provided, and (3) ensure the business meets all payroll tax and compliance obligations.
- Ensure the accuracy of the payroll: identify, investigate, and resolve discrepancies (with the support of third-party providers).
- Work with our HR team to ensure that all workforce changes are correctly reflected in the payroll.
- Work with our Commissions team to ensure that commissions are paid accurately and on time.
- Work with the Accounting team to ensure the payroll is accurately recorded in Netsuite.
- Lead local entity compliance (incl. payroll taxes, payroll returns, audit, corporate tax, etc.) with support of the Bristol operations team.
- Be responsible for the set-up, processing, and reporting of stock options, RSUs and ESPP on the employees’ payslips.
- Work cross-functionally with and support our business partners, providing financial insights and relevant reporting, ensuring compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls.
- Drive continuous improvement and streamlining of processes.
The skills you will bring to the table:
- Professional Accountancy qualified/part qualified or similar industry experience
- Able to work autonomously, take initiative, be proactive
- Quick thinker with a can-do attitude and the ability to adapt as required
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with high volume
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Experience with processing/reporting of stock options, RSUs and ESPP
- Work with a high-level of sensitivity and tact
- A methodical approach to problem solving
- Public company experience, including SOX experience (internal control documentation/execution)
- Strong excel and basic computer software skills
Desirable but not essential:
- Payroll Certification preferred
What else you may want to know…we use:
Netsuite, Blue Marble, ETRADE & we use Macs
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.