In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Outreach.io Program Manager
ForgeRock is seeking an Outreach.io Program Manager who will ensure the tool’s optimal use to engage prospects and grow the top of the funnel pipeline. This role will be the frontend system administrator and gatekeeper for all Outreach content, processes, and reporting. You will need to think holistically about the sales and marketing strategies globally and then act tactically to ensure the appropriate messaging and sequences are developed, utilized, and reviewed to support the process. As the Outreach specialist, you will work cross-functionally and globally with Sales Development Leadership, Marketing (Demand, FMM, and Product), Sales, and IT to achieve your responsibilities and drive business value.
In this role, you will:
- Manage day to day Outreach configuration and ensure global use cohesion while working to continuously improve and enhance system processes to meet and exceed business requirements effectively
- Partner with SDR Leadership, Sales and Marketing teams to create, edit, coordinate, and update sales-ready email copy and LinkedIn connection content
- Create, document, and continuously update playbooks to execute snippets, templates, sequences, and play approaches taking into consideration inbound or outbound, purpose, source, personas, verticals, solution plays, and other relevant variables.
- Conduct analysis of the effective use of Outreach (including sequence and content performance, conversion rates, opt-out rates, positive/negative replies, and A/B tests), identify trends, and generate reports from Outreach.io and Salesforce as needed.
- Success metric tracking and reporting from Salesforce
- Communicate analytical findings, conclusions, and recommendations to SDR, Sales, and Marketing Leadership
- Create and maintain documentation and training materials related to all changes to Outreach, and establish Outreach best practices around the content, sequence, and reporting governance
- Support the SDR team on day to day basis with Outreach issues and coordinate on systems issues with our BizApp’s team and/or Outreach’s Customer Support
- Provide training and best practice videos and live sessions to onboard new SDRs as well as continuously improve the use and adoption of the current team
- Initiate, plan, prioritize, communicate and execute longer-term Outreach projects and enhancements
You will work directly with key stakeholders to understand business objectives and challenges. You will then leverage your experience, broad and deep knowledge of Outreach to design standard and creative solutions. You will prioritize, plan, develop, roll-out, monitor, and measure these solutions. You will analyze and report results, make recommendations and implement change.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- Two or more years of Outreach experience, with preferably one year using the tool in an SDR, Sales, or Field Marketing role, as well as earned the Outreach Administrator Certification.
- Strong Salesforce knowledge and experience
- Intimate knowledge of sales and marketing messaging, able to translate a solution, product, or vertical topics into a sales-ready email
- Previous experience updating an existing Outreach configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows, and enhanced functions
- Robust analytical skills, ability to see the trends in the data, and able to make adjustments to messaging or process based on the information
- Experience working in an agile global environment, gaining collaboration and consensus across geographies, and ensuring projects stay on track and deadlines are met.
- Experience supporting and/or training on the use of Outreach
- Ability to go beyond the execution or tactical tasks and develop and communicate a holistic view of Outreach future to support and drive business growth
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Travel <10%
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.