In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is looking to add to its ever-growing team of rockstars! We are currently looking for a Renewals Representative to work in our Inside Sales – Account Management department to drive and safeguard our annual subscription renewal business and grow our installed base.
- Be the first point of contact for renewal requests and pro-actively approach the customer 6 months before the renewal expiration date
- Drive the renewal cycle of creating, negotiating and finalizing the renewal
- Uncover opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell within accounts in your territory
- Partner with Major Account Executives on account strategy and coverage
- Manage the Salesforce.com records and forecasting to your manager
- Coordinate with customer to ensure renewal timeliness and customer satisfaction
- Build long-lasting and successful customer and partner relationships
- Work collaboratively with ForgeRock Sales, Legal, Support and Customer Success departments
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record of customer relationship building
- 3+years’ in a similar role or progressing position(s)
- Ability to work effectively towards deadline in a fiscal quarter environment
- Experience with enterprise software customers preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.