In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock, the innovative, global leader in Identity and Access Management, is currently looking for a Test Engineer to join our Directory Services team in Grenoble.
If you are motivated, structured, autonomous and enjoy working within a global team, then you will love working in our ultra-casual, life focused environment where we put the emphasis on providing the tools, benefits and perks in place that allow you to focus on your work while maintaining balance to your life.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and maintaining automated tests and scripts
- Automating deployment of products using DevOps and custom tools
- Troubleshoot client and server applications in Java and native run time environments
- Working closely with product management, sustaining and engineering to improve the products
- Executing and monitoring tests on large scale, robust, and cutting-edge identity management products
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
- Experience of hands-on testing
- Solid grounding in modern software engineering practices
- Knowledge of test automation using open source or commercial testing tools
- Java, Python programming skills
- Possess the desire to learn and curiosity to understand how and why things works
- Demonstrate strong collaboration, communication, and teamwork skills
- CI/CD & Cloud Technologies, such as Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes & GCP
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Unix/Linux administration and troubleshooting
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.