Senior Total Rewards Analyst
HR | US – Austin Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Sr. Total Rewards Analyst is a core member of a team of professionals who are responsible for administering the planning, design, implementation and administration of compensation and benefits programs at ForgeRock that attract, retain, motivate and reward employees while ensuring internal equity, external competitiveness and governmental compliance.
Working with HR Business Partners and internal staff, this position provides guidance and recommendations to all ForgeRock locations, globally, on various compensation programs. As a member of the Total Rewards team, this position leads major initiatives and projects such as job analysis, salary structure development and administration, incentive plan management, annual salary planning process and other compensation processes, as well as benefits design and administration.
This role will also assist with financial and value analysis on special projects associated with other areas under the Total Rewards function including but not limited to employee recognition and Talent Management.
- Manage global compensation survey participation cycles and related analyses.
- Administer base compensation program including annual merit increase process.
- Administer bonus plans for management and non-management populations where applicable.
- Administer ForgeRock’s equity plans, including annual award processes.
- Evaluate positions to ensure appropriate placement within Job and Salary Framework structures, ensuring internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Accurately interpret, counsel, communicate, and educate managers and staff on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretations, job evaluations, and job descriptions.
- Maintain and update job descriptions in coordination with Human Resources and maintain the global repository.
- Conduct research, analyse best practices, and recommend changes to compensation plans and programs.
- Conduct compensation-related training sessions and facilitate meetings as needed.
- Lead compensation projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Conduct on-going analysis of processes. Research and make recommendations for process enhancements.
- Create reports and business analytics to enable Compensation analyses.
- Configure and maintain global compensation plans within ForgeRock’s HRIS (Sage).
- Create and maintain job profiles, ensuring appropriate assignment to compensation structures, benefits programs, etc.
- Assist in preparation of data for Compensation Committee meetings.
- Ensure that all legal obligations for compensation programs are met.
- Manage ForgeRock’s global benefits broker relationship, contract and renewal terms.
- Help coordinate and lead open enrolment, renewal, strategy discussions, and employee information sessions.
- Maintain an updated global benefit inventory and its associated cost recording historical changes to facilitate control and decisions.
- Point of contact for internal HR Operation and Talent Management employee questions and problems on benefit policies and procedures.
- Ensure U.S. benefit related plan filings with the proper organisms (e.g. IRS in the US and equivalents outside).
- Assist in preparation of data for the Benefit Committee meetings.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Higher Education Qualification in business, finance, human resource management or related area of study preferred
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- CCP certification preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the analysis, design, and/or administration of compensation and benefits programs, preferably within a technology company.
- Expertise in administering global bonus and equity award programs preferable
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- High level of proficiency with data analysis software programs
- The ability to translate operational risks into research questions that can be answered through quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Aptitude in learning and successfully using legacy data systems and business interface tools
- Exceptional oral, written, and graphical communication skills
- Ability to manage workload and prioritize tasking
- Understands the need for integrity
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate, summarize, and present information clearly to audiences with different backgrounds and at different levels of the organization (specifically at senior level) and external stakeholders
- Highly motivated with the skills and temperament to function effectively and efficiently in a Corporate environment
- Ability to work as a member of a global team, with good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact primarily through virtual mechanisms (phone, email, web-conference)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to evaluate problems and use problem-solving ability to ensure solutions are determined.
- Approachable to both internal and external staff members
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to interface well with leadership, management and internal and external clients in a diplomatic manner
- Highly collaborative, works with all stakeholders to deliver results and keep others informed
- Dedicated to promoting a positive image of the organization
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.