Sales Development Representative (French-Speaking)
Sales Development | US – Austin Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is currently hiring for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) for its Austin, TX office to initiate sales cycles for our Canadian and North regions. SDRs do this by identifying and engaging the appropriate prospect personas across large enterprise accounts to inquire into their IAM business and infrastructure challenges, align ForgeRock’s value propositions to those challenges, and gain the prospect’s commitment to take a meeting with a Major Account Executives to learn more. An SDR’s objective is to continuously produce these beginning stage, qualified meetings that convert to the sales pipeline. Although there is a team environment, each SDR works independently and is measured by individual contribution and quota achievement.
- Produce qualified meetings for Sales that convert into pipeline opportunities
- Align with Sales and Marketing teams to meet regional objectives
- Achieve key metrics for sales growth on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Provide Marketing with campaign feedback
- Ensure use and data integrity of the CRM (Salesforce)
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be fluent in English and French
- Ability to acquire and maintain knowledge of the IAM market and ForgeRock’s solutions
- Confident in engaging in conversations with new prospects over the phone
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be self-driven and determined with well-developed interpersonal, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Use of a CRM/Salesforce required and previous use of sales enablement/engagement tools preferred
- One year or more of prospecting into large enterprise accounts preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.