Support Engineer – Secure Solutions Unit
Support | UK – Bristol Office
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is creating a new team within its Support & Sustaining organisation. The Bristol based 24/7 Support Team will service our customers, helping them to resolve technical issues and support the successful use of ForgeRock Identity products.
This team will operate across multiple shift patterns and will include both day and night shifts, so being able to commit to a regularly changing work pattern is a key requirement when expressing an interest in joining this team.
As part of the wider ForgeRock Support team, this individual will develop a strong knowledge of ForgeRock’s platform and will benefit from working with cutting edge identity products and some of our largest customers.
If this sounds good to you, then check out the below!
- Provide exceptional troubleshooting and support to ForgeRock’s Financial and Public sector customers
- Read and analyse application logs to provide workarounds and eventual root cause analysis of customer problems
- Proactively take ownership, assign, manage and prioritise relevant support tickets on the customer service desk queue using Zendesk
- Respond to customer issues, queries and questions in a timely manner, maintaining SLA targets
- Ensure all customers are engaged with a professional manner and are provided with the assistance they require
- Support customers across a varied shift pattern, including day shifts, night shifts and early mornings
- Work with a variety of teams throughout ForgeRock across multiple timezones
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience of working within a support role whilst adhering to strict compliance, security and data protection policies
- Ability to be a good listener, to identify key information required to understand and verify customer issues to quickly and accurately define problems
- Excellent Communication - both verbal and written
- Excellent analytical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working on Windows, Mac & Linux with mixed skills around administration and troubleshooting
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure achieving measurable results
- Demonstrate strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Experience in working with Java, Cloud, DevOps or the deployment of complex software is desirable but not essential when applying for this position
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!