Senior Solution Architect
Sales | Singapore
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
We are seeking elite Senior Solution Architect / Senior Presales Engineers with a passion for Identity Management / Access Management (IDM / IAM) solutions. The right candidate will have the ability to develop and deliver maintainable, reliable, and scalable web infrastructure in the IDM / IAM world.
As a Senior Solution Architect on our highly successful team, you will help make an impact with an industry-leading technology that is growing quickly and aggressively. You will work with an innovative and market leading team, interact with global customers and interact daily with world-leading technologists.
- Work together with the sales team - qualify prospects on solution fit and delivery needs in ASEAN
- Delivery of various pre-sales activities including; responding to customer requests for information, developing and planning conceptual solution presentations and demonstrations and providing technical/product guidance in meetings
- Provide technical guidance to new and potential future partners, i.e. Proof of Concepts and technical workshops
- Deliver services to clients and partners in a pre-sales environment
- Hand off pre-sales efforts to a post-sales service delivery team
- Open to Travel 25% to 50% as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in professional services or technical field support positions
- Successful experience with Identity and/or Access Management (IDM / IAM) products
- Experience in DevOps tools such as Docker and Kubernetes are highly desirable
- Track record of success in a pre-sales environment for a software solutions business in BFSI, Telco Media & Government verticals
- Proven experience developing and delivering effective technical presentations
- Experience in public speaking at industry/community events will be a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly expanding start-up environment
- A curious and proactive mind set as well as a customer-oriented attitude
- Familiarity in developing security integrations with API Gateways and Reverse Proxy solutions is highly desired
- Self-sufficiency, a high degree of autonomy a passion for working in a startup venture
- Strong knowledge of Identity/ Access Management technologies and standards such as SAML2, OAUTH2, OIDC and UMA.
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese or Cantonese will be a plus
- Experience with Open Source technology is an added plus
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!